jueves, 15 de octubre de 2020

A country that I would like to visit...

Hey! This blog it´s about a country that I would like to visit someday, so today I´m going to talk about Colombia.



I would like to visit that country because this semester I took one class online there at the ESAP (Escuela Superior de Administración Pública), my classmates are in the eighth semester and they are very nice people, I want to know more about the culture of my classmates and their traditions, so I would like study a semester in Colombia the next year.




I have two friends there, they ask about my life in Chile but their life sounds more interesting than mine, so I hope to go the next year and maybe I can meet to my Colombian friends.



 

 


8 comentarios:

  1. Jajajaja well, always the other life sounds more interesating than one. And ESAP is so recognised, so congratulations

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Marialejandra!, having friends who live in other countries is great, I hope you can go to Colombia! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!! I would also love to know Colombia, the people and the landscapes must be incredible!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Colombia would be a place in Latin America that would go, also there is a great need for coffee from there here in Chile. And congratulation's !

    ResponderEliminar
  5. A few days ago I was talking to a Colombian uber and I asked him about going to visit there, he told me it was precious and the change makes Chilean money worth four times its value there ... so it's one of my future destinations too

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I wanna visit Colombian too, the culture in there is very interesting

    ResponderEliminar