martes, 20 de octubre de 2020

My best vacation...


Hi, the best vacation that I had was about two years ago, when my best friend Diego spent a few days with me and my family in my house at Pucón, we had a great time together over the ten days that he was there.

 

During those days we went to the Chilean-Argentinean border where we saw a puma and took a lot of pictures. We also went to Caburgua lake and we swam all day long, besides we ate a lot of sweet treats. And during the last days of our trip, we went to a lot of Costumbrista fairs where we ate giant sopaipillas and empanadas, we had an awesome time together.

 

It's was my best vacation because we got to know each other in a daily environment, we still are best friends and we hopefully will make this trip again the next year.

 

These are some of the pictures we took on our trip…






















5 comentarios:

  1. Oh very nice your trip, the south of chile is very beautiful
    there are many things to do and a lot of delicious food.

    I'm happy by the relationship with your friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Marialejandra, It's great that they're still friends!I hope you can travel with Diego very soon <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It looks like a beautiful vacation destination. please give me data later to do it!!

    ResponderEliminar

  4. The south of Chile is super beautiful, I hope you can repeat the trip again.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love Caburgua lake, the south of Chile is very beautiful

    ResponderEliminar