Hey! This
is my last post and I am sad because I really like to write about things here ☹.
Today I am
going to talk about a postgraduate program that I would consider doing in the
future. Honestly, I don't know if I want a postgraduate degree, because it is
expensive and I have to pay the CAE (so goodbye salary) but if I can choose
one, maybe it could be the master’s degree in "Gobierno y Gerencia Pública".
This course is taught at Instituto de Asuntos Públicos, so it´s here in
Santiago, ideally I would like to study part-time so I can work and posses work
experiences that will help me in the future.
The students
graduated from the master's degree will be able to develop managerial,
technical and political competencies that will allow them to assume
responsibilities of senior public management. It will also allow a clear understanding of
the purposes of the State and public service as a fundamental entity for the
search for the common good and economic and social development, and a
commitment to the values of public ethics, such as probity, equity, justice,
humanism and a deep respect for the rights of citizens. This course sounds very
interesting, so it would be an option in the future, because the values in
public administration are essential for any public servant.
That magister sounds great, personally it also catches my attention, it must be great to take it. I hope you can take it one day
ResponderEliminarhi! the postgraduate studies are indeed really expensive. but on the other hand, the master's degree in "Gobierno y Gerencia Pública" sounds great.
ResponderEliminarHiiii Mariaalejandra, the CAE theme is horrible :(, I hope you can make it <3
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarHello, I am currently continuing my studies at INAP, but studying for a master's degree in political science! The academic load is overwhelming but it is finally achieved! cheer up