Hey you! This
post is about a new quarantine hobby or something like that, but in this pandemic,
I don´t have a new one.
Maybe, in these
last months, I discovered how much I love studying new things and taking virtual
classes in other universities, a few weeks ago I started a course called “Niñez
y adolescencia en la Nueva Constitución”, I really love kids, working with them
and studying their human rights. In this course I´m learning about how
important the contributions and opinions made by the children are, especially during
the drafting of the new constitution, essential.
Another thing
that I have spent my time on is Trabajos Voluntarios Nueva Guanaco, even though
our work has become impossible due to this pandemic, we have managed to continue
our duty. Most of the times we have to improvise new ways to help our children.
One of them is to gather groceries and give them to the families, and another
one is that, every now and then, we have a virtual meeting were we play
different videogames, like among us.

Is so cute that you play "Among us" with the childrens of Nueva Guanaco, the job of the "Trabajos Voluntarios Nueva Guanaco" is admirable
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarit's wonderful what you can do helping children, I hope you keep doing that precious work!
working with children is like working in a community, it's the most beautiful thing about it.
ResponderEliminar