martes, 17 de noviembre de 2020

My future job...

Hi, how are you? Today I´m going to talk about my future job, but firstly I would like to mention my dream job.

All my life I have liked to watch fashion shows or programs about clothing design, but I was very shy to enter a modeling agency and I don´t have skills or talent to even sew a button, so I will never have my dream job which is to work in the fashion industry. Then reality kicked in and I started searching for a professional career, so here I am studying public administration. Honestly, at the beginning I had many doubts about the career that I chose but now I feel comfortable and happy with my decision.

In the future, I would like to work on something related to childhood, because I really love kids, working with them and studying their human rights. I think that the contributions and opinions made by the children are important, and if we don´t take them into account the public policies directed to that sector will fail.

The truth is, I don´t plan on working in any institution or organization specifically, I just know that I want to find a job where I can work with children or help them and earn money.



Gigi Hadid will always be my favorite Victoria´s Secret´s model. 






8 comentarios:

  1. I hope you can realize your dream, is very kind that you to help children.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! Gigi is wonderful. Maybe in your next life you can work in the fashion industry :) And I share your vision about kids

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I really love Gigi and her sister Bella, I hope that one day I wake up and work in the fashion industry, dreaming is free haha.

      Eliminar
  3. Work with children is definitely your strong suit, and I know that you will be excellent public administrator when you get a job like one you want

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks friend, if I don´t have a job in something related to childhood, I would like to share my time with somehting as my
    volunteering, so I can help the kids anyway.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi! human rights and work with children is one of the most important things that humanity needs to work on.
    And I think that one day you are going to work in the fashion industry!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi, you should consider modeling, it's never too late :)

    ResponderEliminar